Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birdhouse Condos

Before, birdhouses were on fencing, rocks, tables, trees, chairs, ledges, everywhere & nowhere.Birdhouse Condos. Will rent for a song.
.
Look closely at her stone edging. Wine bottles !
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic from the same garden as previous post. She was on the Lake Coweta Garden Tour last Saturday & I took the pics on Friday. We laughed and hugged our way thru her garden. Exciting to design a landscape that becomes an intensification of the owner. Teamwork at its best.

7 comments:

Babs said...

Tara, I'm loving that Lake Coweta garden. So much fun and so creative. The bottle tree and all the colors make me smile.
Babs

vicki archer said...

Such a fun garden....xv

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Lovely neighborhood!

Nita Stacy said...

Birdhouse condos! delightful. Too bad my neighbor won't let me put any of my birdhouses up. I can't say I blame him. We have a problem with house swallows living in them and they eat the mortar between the bricks on our homes. I have about $2,000 worth of damage right now that needs to be repaired because of them. They run off all the other birds too.

Bruce Barone said...

reminds me of bunny williams bird houses

Karena said...

Tara I adore these little bird condos!! I am thinking of all the ways they could be painted !

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

lisa said...

How cute those Birdhouse Condos.

condo manila